New ONVIF-Pi firmware is available. ONVIF-Pi is a firmware for Raspberry Pi which turns your Pi into an ONVIF camera. Highlight features:
- Support more video resolutions 1920×1080, 1280×720, and 640×480. (Previous version only supports 1280×720)
- Support G.711 and AAC-LC audio encoding. You need an USB microphone supported by Raspberry Pi official kernel. Alternatively, it also supports a simulated audio source with 1kHz waveform.
- Video capture and encoding via gst-rpicamsrc
- GStreamer RTSP Server (replace Live555)
- Upgrade to the latest ONVIF specification (v16.12).
- Root file system on RAM disk
Supported hardware: Raspberry Pi 2B/3B, Pi camera module v1 (OV5647) and v2 (IMX219).
ONVIF account: admin / admin
Console login: root / raspberry